Friday, June 18, 2010

Hitting The Marc

Rings by Marc by Marc Jacobs at ShopStyle

I don't know how it took this long for me to bring this place to your attention. Oh wait, I remember now. I just found out about it. On a stretch of Bleeker street where there are more designer outposts to keep track of, there is one that should go to the top of your list. Located at Bleeker Street, between 11th Ave and Perry Street, is a nondescript Marc Jacobs store with incredibly reasonable accessories. They have everything from wallets, to bracelets and other great classic Marc accessories at rock bottom prices. This is not an outlet, this is not a sale, this is an every day occurrence. People other than myself have caught on, so sometimes there can be a line to snag one of his pieces. A friend who tipped me off, acquired a fabulous zip wallet for just 80 bucks. Hit up the Marc counter at Bloomies, and the price tag will triple. Next time you need a gift, head to the West Village, your friends will think you spoiled them rotten while you spent next to nothing.

No comments: