Friday, April 24, 2009

Good Times, Great Oldies


So you have the oldies station preset as #1 on your radio dial and wished when you walked into a bar that the Ronnettes were pumping through the speakers instead of T.I. Well for all my Chicagoians I have a great event for you that happens the 1st Saturday of every month. At The Windy City Soul Club you can groove to hits from the 60s, 70s, and 80s once a month at The Viaduct Theater. How appropriate when acid wash jeans and neon brites are coming back. Starting at 10 PM next Saturday and for a small admission charges $5 you can do the Hustle all night long. Although you like to be fashionably late, I would advice not to. You may just miss the DJ spinning some Good Vibrations. Mark your calendar for May 2nd, grab your friends and head down to 3111 North Western Avenue, at Belmont Avenue for The Time of Your Life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am moving to Chicago just for this!!