Thursday, April 23, 2009

Want This, But Can Afford That


I just lust, LUST over Alexander Wang's bags. Can I afford them? No...Well if I want to go homeless for a month I can rock an awesome Donna Washed Hobo bag to the office and out on the town. But search for a good affordable alternative. I usually look to Steve Madden to help my fashion needs below the ankle, but this time they have filled a new void. So the next great option to my handbag dreams is the Balexa. At a fraction of the cost, this bag is similar to Wang's beautiful creation. It has the similar rough, punky zipper details. There are a ton of pockets for me to put all the stuff I schlep around with me every day. There is a reason I have shoulder issues. The Steve Madden version comes in 3 colors, black, white, and blue. I think the blue is a perfect option for the warmer months. The color is fun and goes with everything; it will give any outfit a pop it needs. I see myself wearing it with skinny black jeans, a black flowy top, and killer heels. The bag deserves to be the center of attention all on its own.

1 comment:

Rosa said...

love that blue bag!!!

steve madden knocked off the a. wang bag with the chain strap, saw it at nordies the other day!

There was an error in this gadget