Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Leave the Brown Bag at Home

As I was walking to work the other day, I passed the Food Exchange Cafe and noticed an advertisement in the window. Save 25% off all online orders until May 31st. Then I grabbed lunch the other day at Cafe Metro, and they are running a similar promotion until the end of April. On all online orders at Cafe Metro, you can save 20%. At Food Exchange enter code "25OFF" when compiling your online order and at Cafe Metro enter "20OFF." This is such a great deal, I wish these places were national chains, but unfortunately this deal is only available in NYC; so be sure to check online to see if there is a location near your home or office.

I will be taking a break from my boring PB&J and getting a healthy salad chock full of veggies. I usually skip the lunch time madness at these places because the lines are insane. With this deal I have to order online, and get to skip the hungry crazy suits. If I am too lazy to walk 3 blocks for my lunch they will even deliver my meal to my office. So with my belly full, I can now get back to the important things, my job. Bon appetite.

No comments: