Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shameless Promotion


I consider myself a Renaissance woman. In addition to this lovely blog I write, I fancy myself a pretty good photographer. Instead of keeping these treasures to myself, I have decided to share my art with the world. And what is the best platform for this you ask? Etsy of course. Debuting at the perfect time, are my limited addition prints at my Etsy Shop. Many of these images are from my travels, or just everyday life when I thought something was interesting and worthy of places far beyond Facebook. These will make great holiday present as they look great on walls. The standard 8x10 prints retail for $10, and will be signed. If that it too big or small, we can discuss other size options. Do not hesitate to ask questions. I am here to get you the perfect gift this holiday season. Do not worry that you and everyone will have the same prints on your wall; each print is a limited edition to be produced only 50 times. Once a purchase is made, the image is developed, and immediately shipped out. I can attest these images add charm and character to any room. Why not give it to your friend who's walls are more bare than the Sahara Desert?


No comments: