Saturday, September 20, 2008

Clothes your wardrobe GAP


I was at my local GAP today to stock up on fall and winter clothes.  I have passed the window on my way to work everyday wanting to go in and shop.  Their clothes look really great and are perfect to follow the trends straight of the runway.  I was willing to go in and pay the full retail price, but everything is on sale.  Everything is up to 40% off.  The clothes are great.  I picked up wide leg trousers to wear with a cowl neck short-sleeved sweater.  The high wasted wide leg jeans were incredibly flattering.  There were very cute sweater dresses.  Plaids were huge on the runways and now assessable at the gap.  They have flattering patterns with great ruffles on the front.  It is the perfect balance between masculine and feminine.     Everything was a neutral color pallet:  black, brown and grey.  Its a perfect sale to stock up on basics that you have worn to their last seams.  Head over to your local branch or pick up your basics online at gap.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too found lovely winter dresses collection at Gap...