Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey

There is nothing I love more than a weekend brunch.  I would do it every Saturday and Sunday if I could (I am talking to you my lovely friends in NYC ;-)).  I would do it in every city, like Chicago.  On my list of stops would be Bakin' & Eggs.  Their brunch menu is teaming with all the classics from eggs your way to buttermilk pancakes.  If you want to think outside the box indulge in the bacon waffle that is made with a rum batter.  Head down south for a meal with the southern comfort bowl.  If you can't get out of bed for brunch this weekend Bakin & Eggs serves both breakdfast and lunch during the week.  Trust me we have all been there.  There is a full breakfast menu, so you can catch some of the brunch features.  The lunch options have everything from a beet salad to a turkey wrap.  Each day of the week there are daily specials from half priced espresso drinks all day on Tuesdays to kids eat free on Thursdays.  Add it to the list of brunch spots, I know I would if I were heading to the Windy City. 
Image via baube1942

1 comment: