Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Charm It Up

I love a good charm.  I may wear opulent, over the top baubles; lets face it I go big or I go home.  Even when I am going in either direction I am always wearing my simple charm necklace.  As I scrolled through my reader to see what was happening on the blogosphere, Love at First Shop had made the most charming purchase.  Pun is intended to the max.  I Adorn U, on Etsy, has some of the greatest simple but uber interesting pieces I have seen out there.  Trying to diversify my jewelry drawer, one of the elegant bracelets would fill the void I have.  The initial bunny bracelet is the perfect answer and addition to all of the bangles and beads I pile on.  Let's face it every girl wants to feel feminine and theses accessories are a great option.   Since it is holiday time, this shop has the perfect nostalgic gifts for you and your best friend.  Buy the bestie the Best Friend Necklace; you get one whale and she gets the other.  Prices are beyond affordable and they are great ways to add a classic touch with a twist.  I know I will be adding the options to my holiday list.  Now the trouble comes to when I have to narrow it down. 


Image via Love At First Shop

No comments: