Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Curls, Waves, Hair to Die For


The alarm goes off Monday morning, and you have pressed the snooze button about 5 times. Your extra sleep has cut your prep time by 75%. Now you have a choice, beautiful blow dried hair or arriving to work on time. In this tough economy you want to be at your desk at 9 on the dot. So what to do with your hair, you ask. My suggestion is Sunsilk Captivating Curls De-Frizz Lotion. This stuff revolutionized my daily beauty regimen. I take a dime-size dollop, and rub this stuff through the ends of my hair. As my hair air-dries, I get natural, soft curls. This stuff transforms my natural wavy hair, into a mass of curls. If I want them even tighter, I take my wet hair, sleep with it in a bun, and release in the morning. The curls bounce, and bop as I walk down the street. Oh and I forgot to mention, this stuff is cheap. Its under $5. You get your money's worth; I have had my current bottle for almost a year. This stuff lasts, since I use my lotion probably 5 days a week. You can pick this stuff up in any drug store.

3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ooooooo. Must try. I have in between curls. More than waves. Less than curls. And I'm forever looking for the right product!

Stephanie said...

Then this stuff will be perfect for your hair. If you buy it, report back how it worked.

Unknown said...

I need to get this! Lately I've been lazy and would rather sleep than blow dry & straighten my hair. My current stuff does absolutely nothing for me. Another excuse to go to target!