Friday, May 1, 2009


So its supposed to rain all weekend here in the tri-state area, but I am sure in other parts of the country the sun will be shining and you will be enjoying your Spring weekend. So why don't you add a little refreshment to that day with some free frozen yogurt from Red Mango. Tomorrow at all participating locations Red Mango will be giving away servings of their newest flavor Tangomonium from 12PM until 4PM. It is their newest flavor that is meant to be light and refreshing with flavors of fruit and citrus. It seems like it is going to be the perfect treat come the hot summer months. With only 90 calories per serving it may become a daily habit. If I am in the mood, I may just pair it with the topping suggestions such as mangoes, pineapples, or fruity pebbles. So go to your local branch tomorrow, and add some flavor to your spring afternoon. I probably will put my rain boots on and try some yogurt for myself.

No comments: