Monday, May 25, 2009

Spotted....Dotted


No you are not seeing spots, you are seeing polka dots.  This summer, make sure you have spots all over if you want to keep up with trends.  All things, 90s seem to be making a comeback, which can be scary for many.  I don't think I will be scouring the thrift stores for a pair of Dr. Marten's, but I can embrace this spotty trend.  Who What Wear featured their spot on dots a couple of weeks back with how our favorite celebs are sporting this trend.  Take a look at their favorite looks to see what inspires you with this trend.  On my quest to find an inexpensive alternative, I was lead to Newport News by various fashion magazines covering this trend.  I just bought this sleeveless tie-neck top to stay current with this trend.  At only $29 I can see myself living in this top and really get my money's worth.  It will be great at the office, with some skinny pants and a sturdy high heel.  Or at night I am going to wear it with modest black shorts and a killer gold shoe.  I have a feeling I am going to love this tops so much that my friends are going to stage an intervention to incorporate something else into my daily wardrobe.   

No comments: