Friday, August 21, 2009

Blush Crush


Every girl is after the perfect blush to give them that fresh faced dewy look. I found it ladies and its at your local drugstore. So head over to CVS, Duane Reade, or whatever is in your neighborhood and pick up Sally Hansen's Sheerest Cream Blush. I picked this up on a whim and fell in love when I applied this silky smooth blush. At under $9 this blush will revolutionize your make-up routine. This is a cream blush, which is something I am not used to. However, when applying this it was the first time in my adult life I did not look like I was playing with my grandmother's make-up. I looked like the young adult I am. The soft blush blends perfectly on the apple's of your cheek to give you that dewy fresh look. It is soft and light, so you feel as if you are wearing nothing on these hot summer days. You can use your fingers or a sponge to apply after you put on your foundation. Then you are done. Trust me once you leave the door, the compliments will start rolling in.

No comments: