Sunday, August 9, 2009

Gilt Free Shopping


Twelve o'clock rolls around and you drop everything you are doing. New Gilt Groupe sales are live. You need a computer STAT. But you log in to find that today's sales are Bedat diamond watches and Cavalli dresses. Even at Gilt's deep discounts, you cannot afford that bling or animal print. Honestly what red carpet event are you attending? So great news starting Wednesday August 12th, Gilt is launching Gilt Fuse, which will feature more contemporary affordable brands. When they take the Gilt discount, it is going to be like paying pennies for a wardrobe. The styles are going to be more trendy featuring a mix of various styles from rocker to bohemian. Already a Gilt member, no problem, since you will have immediate access to the website. Need an invite? Comment on this post and I will pass along a Gilt Groupe invite to you. I do not want you to miss out on this deal. Sorry dudes, this is female friendly only. However, I bet if its a success you soon will see men's merchandise features. So I have made sure this coming Wednesday to be attentively sitting at my computer to see what Gilt Fuse is going to bring to the table. This could be dangerous to the pocketbook, unless I get a killer new one.

2 comments:

Piper said...

hmmm, this looks interesting. can you send me an invite?

Stephanie said...

I will send it along!