Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Want This, Need That

So you know my obsession with Balmain; we have covered that already. I have also sensed you know I have a bit of a shoe addiction. Is my assumption correct? So as I am going thourgh the Fall 09 Balmain RTW runway show and I am transfixed on the feet. Hello those shoes are fabulous. I hate to admit it but I already have ones that look just like the bow on toe pumps (my bow is gold though). Thank you Betsey Johnson's affordable and trend ahead Fall 07 shoe line. But then those boots came on screen. With those buckles. In the words of Rachel Zoe "I DIE" for them. The Multi-Buckle Suede boots are show stoppers. With your most simple outfit you will look ten times better than any gal in the room. Well you would have to wear them with your simple outfit from season's past since these boots run over $1600. Well in an effort to pay for life's necessities I pass on these boots until that fateful day yesterday, when I was catching up on others in the blogosphere. Here at Dry Clean Only's home base I stumbled upon life's budget answer to my Balmain woes. I read, I pondered, then my jaw dropped. PAYLESS?! Really, I can't remember the last time I stepped foot in there. Gathering my lunch crew, we went over to try on the Alice + Olivia Madison Biker Boot. At $49.99, do you think I thought twice as I entered shoe bliss? I think not. With my purchase in hand, I skipped out the door. Just what to wear these with? With only 2 buckles but a comfortable wedge, I just may live in these. Madison is currently sold out, but I have a feeling these are so hot, Payless is going to put these back into production. With a BOGO event, do you think I passed on it? Nope. Now its time to save some money for clothes come the chillier months.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I ser cannot wait for mine! I told you today I am like stalking the peeps at the store!

Stephanie said...

I would be doing the same thing!