Friday, August 28, 2009

Relaxed Prices


At the end of each day I wish I could get a massage to let the stress of the day just melt away. However there is no chance my pocketbook could handle the stress of paying. Prices for an hour massage are usually in the triple digits. If I were a resident of Philadelphia, I think I would indulge in my wishes at
Affordable Skin Care Salon. This no frills salon provides services that the most pretentious place offers at six times the price. With no facial over $50 you can treat yourself to that glowing look without the added guilt. Remove your unwanted hair for the same prices as the seedy nail place on your corner. An hour massage will run you $52, and thats less than a dollar a minute. Choose from Swedish, Deep Tissue, Neuro muscular, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Rolfing and Athletic message; all for the same low price. Because you and I both know this will become a weekly habit, so does ASKS. They will offer you a discount if you become one of their regulars. Call now, because once people catch on, getting an appointment will be like finding these prices at another salon.

No comments: