Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brunch Without a Deadline


You live for Saturday's and Sunday's so you can get Brunch with your friends to catch up with what happened last week. However, Sunday seems so far away and its 8 at night and all you want is brunch munch, but have to wait a half a week to get some. Stop right there. You now can get your brunch on 7 days a week, at any time of day down in the East Village at Permanent Brunch. No need to beat the clock that its 4 PM and your Eggs Benedict supply has dried up for a whole week. Their menu reads just like you want it to, with buttermilk pancakes and omelets galore. My favorite part of the menu is the bacon bar, where you can try various types of this pork goodness. Prices are brunch friendly, i.e. pocketbook friendly. This place opens up shop on Thursday, and I will go with anyone who wants to join me, as Brunch is my favorite meal. Trust me ask any of my friends.

No comments: