Thursday, July 2, 2009

Top Sales


As I went through my morning emails, I was alerted to a great sale going on at Topshop. From my countless posts about this store you knew I was jumping in my seat when I got this email. However, all it said was sale starts today. Instantly confused, I wanted to get to the bottom of this mystery. With a box of scooby snacks in hand, I hit up the Topshop site, but no answers there. Then calling the Soho store, I got a floor associate who gave me the great news. You, the topshop enthusiast can save up to 50% off various Topshop pieces. Last week, when I was in there they still had that great jumper I told you guys about. Online, it doesn't say its on sale, but if you are in the New York area, stop in and see if the brick and mortar store has put this bad boy on sale. I spotted the Spotty Net Skirt Dress (no pun) last time I was there, and fell in love. But, throwing down $90 when I need to pay rent wasn't something I could really handle. Now at $40 its affordable, really affordable. Maybe I will fight the crowds and head down to SoHo to try on this little number. Its perfect for day time with a cardi, or at night with some killer heels. I will keep you posted on my fashion adventures downtown.

No comments: