Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gotham Sunday's


So it seems the restaurant business is taking a hard hit in these economic times, hense the reason there are tons of deals for me to blog about. I was just enlightened about Sunday nights at the world famous Gotham Bar and Grill in New York City. Opened in the 1980s, the restaurant is paying hommage to its prices from back in the day. Every Sunday night until Labor Day, head down to this village staple for dinner on a less inflated dime. The menu has all the dishes that has made this place the staple it is from Hanger Steak (which I remember eating when I went there back in the day) to Goat Cheese Raviloi. I have only been here once, when I was much younger for a special occasion when the rentals were paying for a 3-course meal. But what I do remember is that the food was DELICIOUS. Make sure you take advantage of Sunday dinner because once Labor Day comes you do not want to be spending $32 for Roast Chicken, when you can get it for a fraction.

No comments: