Friday, July 3, 2009

Yowza! You Saved How Much?


If my fingers weren't always tapping away at my crackberry, I would probably be stuck in game world on my iPhone. So my jealousy of those who have apps galore increased when I found out about Yowza and its shopping power. For those of you who have the power of the touch screen, I strongly suggest you download this application. Looking for a deal and steal in your area? Yowza does the work for you and finds what stores are having sales in your current location. They work directly with retailers to bring exclusive deals to shoppers only available through Yowza. Want to start saving? Get this free application through the apps store via iTunes. Now as you save bundles, spread the love to your fashionista friends who are nursing their Blackberry thumbs. They deserve a deal too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowza that's a great sight. Def going to download it to my iPod touch